Wednesday 29 January 2014

Liebster Award: 2014 Edition

I woke up this morning and discovered that I was nominated for the 2014 Liebster Award! My little blog might get some new eyes. :) I have been nominated by Ajda and Tjasa's Beauty Corner and I could not be more grateful! Thank you!! Be sure to go check out their beauty blog. 

I had no idea what the Liebster Awards were so I did a little searching. Lorraine from Lorraine Reguly's Life made a blog post all about it if you have any questions.

The rules seem to be as followed:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and link back up to their blog.
2. State 11 facts about yourself.
3. Answer the 11 questions given to you by the nominator.
4. Nominate 11 other bloggers for this award who have less than 200 folowers.
5. Create 11 questions for your nominees to answer.
6. Let the nominees know that they have been nominated by going to their blog and notifying them.

11 Facts about me
1. I didn't enjoy to read until I read the Twilight books and after those I was reading Twilight fics for a couple years before picking up actual books again. 
2.  I am big Red Wings (hockey) fan!
3. Since I am a Red Wings fan I tend to cheer for Sweden and/or Russia (even though I'm Canadian) for Olympic hockey.
4. I watch A LOT of youtube videos. 
5. I am a River Phoenix fan and own almost all of his movies. 
6. I'm 26 and I still don't drive. 
7. I am obsessed with flip flops. If I could wear them all year round I would. 
8. I arrange my closet by colour. 
9. After seeing the episode of Boy Meets World where Cory and Topanga fight over Van Gogh's Starry Night, I fell in love with it.
10. I watch General Hospital everyday! 
11. I love coffee, but suck at making it myself. 

Hope you enjoyed those. :)

Answered Questions 
1. Are you scared of death?
Isn't everyone? I think I have a few years before really worrying, but ya.
2. If you would be able to meet a famous person, who would it be?

I hope it's ok if I pick a few people. I'd love to meet Ellen Degeneres, Josh Jackson, Taylor Swift, and Robert Pattinson. Oh oh and Prince Harry. *blushes*
3. The food you can't live without?

Salt and Vinegar chips. Other foods I could try to make using other ingredients, but I would never get S&V chips right.
4. You won a gift certificate for plastic surgery, what would you change ( the answer can be nothing ;) )?

I would remove the "beauty mark" I have on my face.
5. Your dream honeymoon destination?

I'd love to travel through Europe.
6. Favourite app on your phone?

Instagram.
7. Your favourite memory?

Ever? Umm....I'm sorry I have no idea.
8. Your favourite web store?

Chapters?
9. Favourite book series/ TV series?

Favourite books series would probably be The Infernal Devices. I couldn't name just one favourite TV series, so I will say two that should get more love...White Collar and Wahlburgers.
10.Your favourite childhood cartoon?

I was kinda in love with Aladdin as a child.
11. What or who can you not live without?

I would be devastated if I lost my family and friends. 

 Blogs I nominate  (This took forever!)
 1. Ini's Ravishing Reads 
2. Adventures of a Teenage Bookworm
3. The Two Brains of Book Reviewers
4. The Small Book Blog

5. Yummy Reads 
6. Natflix and Books 
7. Flutters and Flails 
8. A Life Through Books 
9. Book Worm Reviews 
10. Afternoon Bookery
11.  Winding Stairs

My Questions
1. What is your favourite blog at the moment?
2. What was the last movie that you saw?
3. Do you like salty or sweet? 4. What is your dream job? 5. Why did you choose the name for your blog?
6. Do you have a favourite piece of art? If so, what is it?
7. What does your dream man/woman look like?
8. Favourite hot beverage?
9. Do you have a favourite quote? If so, what is it?
10. What would your 6 lotto numbers be?
11. If you could travel anywhere in the world where would you go?


No comments:

Post a Comment