Sunday 2 February 2014

Ultimate Book Tag

I came across this book tag on Youtube and thought I'd give it a go. Enjoy!

Questions:
1. Do you get sick while reading in the car?
Nope, but I don't usually read while in the car because I can't always concentrate with the radio on. 
2. Which author's writing style is completely unique to you and why?

Ellen Hopkins without question! I've never read anything else like her work. Check her out if you haven't already!
3. Harry Potter Series or the Twilight Saga? Give 3 points to defend your answer.

Oh shit. You're making me choose? Ahh....ummm....Fine I pick Twilight. 1. love 2. Robert Pattinson doesn't die 3. I made so many friends because of Twilight.
4. Do you carry a book bag? If so, what is it in (besides books...)?

No. I usually have a book in my purse though.
5. Do you smell your books?

I smell new books. Old books tend to smell like puke to me.
6. Books with or without little illustrations?
Both. Illustrations are great, but not all books need them.
7. What book did you love while reading but discovered later it wasn't quality writing? (Ex. I read Twilight before I read HP and thought the writing was amazing but read HP and now think Twilight is a little bit of a joke.)
Twilight probably. Everyone hates on MS's writing style.
8. Do you have any funny stories involving books from your childhood? Please share!
Not that I can think of.
9. What is the thinnest book on your shelf?

Maus I and Maus II by Art Spiegelman are about the same size and definitely the thinnest.
10. What is the thickest book on your shelf?

I'm moving in 2 weeks and I wish I hadn't packed up my books already. Outlander by Diana Gabaldon is probably the thickest book on my shelf...I think.
11. Do you write as well as read? Do you see yourself in the future as being an author?
No.
12. When did you get into reading?
I didn't read as a kid. I wasn't good at it. I picked up the Twilight books in 2009 and from there it grew to fics and then in 2011 I became a reading nerd.
13. What is your favorite classic book?
I haven't really read any classics. I should, I know.
14. In school was your best subject Language Arts/English?
Absolutely not. I didn't finish quite a few of the books I was supposed to read for English.
15. If you were given a book as a present that you had read before and hated...what would you do?
This has happened and I just kept it.

16. What is a lesser known series that you know of that is similar to Harry Potter or the Hunger Games?
The Heist Society books by Ally Carter were great and should have as much press as HP and HG. I wish these were made into movies instead of the HG series.
17. What is a bad habit you always do (besides rambling) while filming?
I don't film, but I guess my bad habit is not promoting myself enough.
18. What is your favorite word?
Supercalafragilisticxpaladocious.
19. Are you a nerd, dork, or dweeb? Or all of the above?
I'm definitely a nerd.
20. Vampires or Fairies? Why?
Neither? Twilight is the only vampire series that I liked and they weren't great vampires. Fairies are just dull.
21. Shapeshifters or Angels? Why?
Angels I guess. I have read a couple angel series and they were pretty good.
22. Spirits or Werewolves? Why?
Werewolves! If you know my feelings about Twilight you will know that I am anything but Team Jacob, BUT I am reading a new series that has put them in a new light. Review to come.
23. Zombies or Vampires?
Nick Hoult vs Rob Pattinson. Don't make me choose!
24. Love Triangle or Forbidden Love?
Forbidden love. I'm kinda over the love triangle.
25. AND FINALLY: Full on romance books or action-packed with a few love scenes mixed in?

I'm not really a fan of insta-love, so I'll go with action-packed book. 

No comments:

Post a Comment