Tuesday 8 April 2014

April 8th Book Haul

I have been really interested in reading Rachel Hawkins' Rebel Belle (released today), so I ran to my local Chapters today to get myself a copy and I may have picked a couple other books.


I love adding new book to my shelf!

In my last haul I picked up Heist Society and Uncommon Criminals, but couldn't find the third book in the series...today I could. I was so happy to be able to bring Perfect Scoundrels home. If you haven't checked out the Heist Society series yet than you should. It like a cross between Ocean's Eleven and Lola and the Boy Next Door.

The last book I picked up was The Rules for Disappearing by Ashley Elston. I have been wanting to read this book for a really long time, but couldn't get my hands on a decent e-copy. I couldn't take not knowing what happens in it so when I saw it on the shelf I picked it up.

Reviews for Rebel Belle and The Rules for Disappearing will be up shortly. I will have to do a re-read of the Heist Society books and when I do I will probably blog about it as well.

Have you read any of these?

Comment below telling me what I should read in April and May.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment